วันนี้นมัสการ เพลงเร็วก็จริง เยโฮวายิเรห์ แต่น้ำตากลับไหล
ขอเก็บทุกความทรงจำดีๆ ช่วงเวลาดีๆ ณ เกาะเสม็ด ครั้งหนึ่ง
ขอขอบคุณ คนที่ไปด้วย … ขอบคุณสำหรับทุกอย่าง ไม่มีคำพูดอะไรมากกว่านี้ Thanks & Love
MAY 14-17th, 2009 – I planned to fast at Praying Mountain, Chonburi by myself but thank God that You sent lovely sister came along with me. It’s such a lonely place & too dangerous without some friend cuz, in the morning of Sunday 17, there’s someone told us that he saw a guy after our bathroom in the dark corner last night. Suddenly he saw that one, he flied away urgently. This place is at the secret jungle, 10km from sub-road & I tried to turn off the light to hide the sight of strangers who pass the road around our lodge. After we had joined the service of the korean church, we paid the cost & left there. I fasted only 2 meals cuz my flesh was so weak but we had a good time to help orphan dig the ground.
MAY 17th, 2009 – We had no any certain destination or where to go, just wanna risk to journey to cool place for resting. We were dropped at bus stop in the midday. We might go to Pattaya or wherever has a beach. Thank God we’re hungry & had a lunch (Rice with Fried Deer) cuz the bus after the meal was the bus to Rayong. On the way, we were making up our mind to get off at the city or go to island. We both decided to chance to Samet without knowing about the price/place/people there. Just pray O God, help us & be our Jehovah Jireh, guide us every step we go. Then we see many miracles.
– We got cheaper room incredibly tho agency said it’s started at 900THB.
– We got the good beach, not crowded, many restaurants, delicious sea foods tho many drivers threaten us to go far away beach.
– The good driver we met, he warned us about the fallen wallet on chair of his car.
– The rain was stopped when we went out to lay down on the rock near the beach & the sky opened to show star’ light before us.
MAY 18th, 2009 – We kinda slept in & dont know what to do, then we met attractive tour program for a half of day.
– We ate sticky rice & chicken that we sold yesterday instead of expensive breakfast here.
– We paid only 350THB per person for snorkelling to dive the coral.
– The dark cloud moved out & sky shone soft light, not too intensive for diving.
– Others felt seasick & vomitted but we really enjoyed seeing corals.
– God saved our life from spiny Murexes.
MAY 19th, 2009 – My sis didn’t want to ride the mortorcycle this day, so we chose to go back home.
– We had lunch out of Samet (good sea food but very cheaper) & it economize for us.
– We took the bus on our way, get off in front of my village.